Sunday, September 12, 2010

Main floor bath getting closer...

See, it wasn't that long between posts...
The pictures are pretty self explanitory, I have to say that I love the light coming in from the larger window, that's my favorite thing about this project. I'm not sure these photos really show the real color of the tile and walls. I was going for a vintagey feel with the "ocean tide" color of tile. I went through 9 little paint samples from Home Depot before I found the color I was happy with. Glad they only cost a few bucks.

Before grout...


...after grout, I love it!!!

Builder Mike busy tiling.



We are almost there!!!


Now we need to order our cabinets. We will use the same guys that have done the rest of the house. Off-white cabinets with bead board insets. We will be a showcase of their work.

4 comments:

Leah said...

It looks great! I love the colors!

Maggie and Heath said...

Wow!!! I LOVE it! Love, love, love the tile you chose for the floor. very anthropologie :) Vintage, super cute, can't wait to see it in person!

Unknown said...

I love it!!! The floor is so vintage looking and the colors are great! Can't wait to see it in person!

Garrett said...

I love the new bathroom!!