Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Potty!!!!


We now have a toilet on the main floor, yippppeee!!! We did get plenty of exercise running either up or down the stairs, but this is sure more convienent!
We are practically done with this project! The cabinet maker is coming over tomorrow to measure (let's hope, sometimes he doesn't show up, we even gave a deposit of half down almost two weeks ago), a little tile work will be left
and then this project will be done.
Hmmmm, what shall we work on next...


Actually, Builder Mike has been busy cleaning out the garage. I started it just over a week ago by taking everything out of the garage, Builder Mike then installed our old kitchen cabinets for storage and a work top/bench. When it is complete and everything is in it's place (is that even possible?), then I'll take some photos to show how organized we are. In the meantime for me, I have slaving away at a research paper-boy do I hate research...

3 comments:

Maggie and Heath said...

looks great! I don't even recognize it anymore!! Can't wait to see the final result! :)

Unknown said...

Amazing! Beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person!

Becca Rowe said...

This looks so good!