Saturday, September 4, 2010

Main floor bathroom

By the time I decided to start taking photos of the bathroom, it was already sheetrocked, taped , and textured. I found the color of tile I wanted, but choosing a paint color was not so easy. Good thing Home Depot sells tiny sample of paint for only a few bucks...I ended up buying 8 different colors to decide on the room color. I painted the bathroom myself instead of hiring it out like the rest of the painting in this project. I will however hire Fireman Aaron to cut in the wall to ceiling when they come to visit next, mine is barely passable! It's a vintage bluish oceany color...Builder Mike is currently tiling right at this minute, more photos to come soon
(promise!)...





4 comments:

Unknown said...

That new window is a major improvement, can't wait to see it all finished!

Maggie and Heath said...

Looks great! Builder Mike and Painter Aaron need to come visit me in about a month! I could uses their help! :D I could also use Seamstress Elizabeth and Decorator Barb!!!

jen said...

Looking good! Can't wait to see it finished!

Garrett said...

Nice start on it. YOU ARE ALMOST THERE!