Saturday, July 18, 2009

Painting the kitchen


This is just a photo of my front room, my dining table is loaded with building materials, then covered with plastic (I'm not sure why I think this is going to keep the dust off, cause it's an inch thick-not really).
My craftroom/office is also a total mess. I can't wait till the remodeling is done
This photo is used in the post below, sorry, it's getting late. More photos to come tomorrow-tiling the floor!


The paint color is Pottery Barn Philadelphis Cream, Jennifer has one of her rooms painted this color and I really liked it, so now my frontroom, small hall and now kitchen are all this color. It's so much better than plain ole white walls! Just wait to see the cabinets next to it, next week, YAY!


See the plywood on the top landing??? Well, Builder Mike had to take the railings down to tape and texture around it. This is where the wall was bumped out about 5 feet. Since Garrett is staying with us for a couple more weeks, we needed something up there to keep him safe, so a temporary fix for now, till we finish the kitchen.

1 comments:

Aaron said...

(Jennifer here) Looks fantastic! Can't wait to see the cabinets.

I think the safety plywood might also be for you too. You at night, tired, can't see, walking to your bed after watching tv, is pretty unsafe. : )