Saturday, July 5, 2008

Yikes!!! I've been Tagged...

OK- I'll play along, I've been tagged by the blogging bandit.
How to play
'This Game of TagPost'
these rules on your blog.
List 3 Joys, 3 Fears,3 Goals, 3 Current obsessions/collections,
3 Random facts about yourself
Tag 3 or more people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
3 Joys: Family, Friends, Career
3 Fears: Drowning, Illness of a family member, Death of a family member
3 Goals: Finish our remodel in a timely manner, Get out of debt, Loose weight
(yeh right)
3 Current obsessions/collections: Jewelry(beads-I need more...), Photography,
Quilting ( just bought a quilting machine)
3 Random facts: There is nothing random about me...I love to salt my tortilla chips before dipping into salsa, I would rather pull weeds than clean, & finally I can't wait to buy my Convertible Mini-Cooper next year.
OK...Tag you're it...Gena, Lizz, Jennifer, Kim S, & Teri

1 comments:

Leah said...

Thanks for doing it! Hope you have fun today!