Friday, July 18, 2008

more of the house

Builder Mike making duct work. Notice my dining table-at least it's protected. We GET to live like this for some time, it does get old, but I know what the finish result will be, & this definitely worth living through.
oops...this picture was meant to photo shop for my other blog "Bonnie's Gals". 
Builder Mike working on the plumbing for the shower.
Hey- I'm busy working...sitting in the new shower.
Side view from the stairs-looking into the new bathroom.
More to come...

3 comments:

jen said...

I like how you say what we're looking at with the construction pictures. Can't wait to see it all in November!

Leah said...

I love the pictures of your plant! Its goregues!

Zee said...

Love, Love LOVE your beautiful flower picture. Makes my heart happy.