Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's been awhile since I posted anything & Blogger has changed it's format, so hopefully I'll download the photos in the right order, but if I dfon't...oh well! We have been busy with the re-do of the basement.Since Builder Mike is unemployed, he has a full time job & more being a contractor, framer, electrician, plumber, tiler (is that what they call someone who lays tile?), sheet rock hanger, etc!!! I get to go to work 3 days a week & when I'm home I get to do all the clean-up!!! I can tell you I am very profiecient at breaking up old sheet rock & packing the garbage cans so full they are almost impossible to move. So here goes with the photos...

 I'm taking the vinyl up by the vanity area, we're gonna tile the whole basement except for the bedrooms & the stairs







 See the ceiling above Builder Mike's head...
 Now you don't...

 Think...think...think...
 The Family room as we started this project
This bedroom has two bunkbeds unassembled in it as well
 One of the bedrooms storing stuff
The family room sofas set up in the Cowboy room temporarily




 Insulating the grandkids "Cowboy" room
Starting to take out the railing




Building the frame for stairs






 This photo should have been posted before the one on top-this is how
 Builder Mike frames a wall

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I always have a hard time picturing your major changes, but they always look so great when they are done!

Anonymous said...

I always spent my half an hour to read this blog's articles all the time along with a cup of coffee.

My web blog; Luxury accomodation in Marrakech

Anonymous said...

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq