Sunday, February 21, 2010

Front door & more

Our new front door. Solid wood (I forgot what kind), but Builder Mike stained, sanded, polyurethaned, sanded... many times! Don't you love the 'clavos'- those are the rustic decorative nails.


I think it looks way classy!!!
Our new chair and table, waiting for an area rug to go under (to match the dining table rug). Chair from RCW and table from PB.
The carpeted stairs, I think my favorite part of the remodel...well, close second to the kitchen!
We are now waiting for the bead board to show up. In the meantime, lots of little details need to be finished up. Right about now, with the snow still coming down, I want to be at LAKE POWELL!!! One test left for this semester and I will have my free time back, Yeah!

2 comments:

Maggie and Heath said...

Looks really good! That door is SO much better than what you had before! Very nice, can't wait to actually see it in person :D

Becca Rowe said...

I love your front door! Good pick