Saturday, March 14, 2009

kitchen layout

We have started to lay out the kitchen. Builder Mike has taped off where the cabinets and appliances will go. I've gone through and marked the plugs, phone, and other misc. things I want. On Tues we will meet with our cabinet maker, Dave Duckett. Today I went and ordered all the new appliances: refridgerator, dishwasher, stove/oven, and microwave. The funny thing about our sales lady at RC Willey is she turned out to be our cabinet builder's sister. Small world.
This section will have the fridge and cabinet on top. Next to the fridge will be a built in desk for my laptop, etc.
This is where we are going to take out the french doors and build in a 6 foot baywindow, our new copper hammered farm sink will go here. I can't wait to have my sink in front of a big window to look out at the backyard!!!
This  is going to be our "cafe booth". It's taped out with our chairs acting as the bench.



This window will come out and the stove/oven will go there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!

Unknown said...

That is going to be so cool!

Leah said...

I'm SO jealous!