Saturday, January 17, 2009

We have moved back in our room...YAY

We are waiting for blinds to get here & installed.  . We got a new bed frame, had 2 nightstands built to match the new bed, & a new quilt. It brightens up the room.

Our new closet- all built in. I love it. Tons of storage room!

Being installed, the doors aren't on here, but this is the inside.

I bought this shower curtain from Anthropology (I love that store).

The cabinet installer hasn't quite finished the doors to the vanity, he's missing a backstop.

The only thing left is to caulk around the tub, then it's really ready to go.


We are so close to being done with this whole phase. We (me) are hoping to have EVERYTHING done by Feb 12th.  We are going to Lake Powell on Feb 13th to rest, relax & not think about the next phase...the KITCHEN.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the quilt!!! :)

Unknown said...

It looks so good! I can't wait to see it in person!

Leah said...

It looks great Barb!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word it looks FANTASTIC!! I think it is amazingly cozy. Love the bathroom. It just all blends so well together!