Saturday, January 3, 2009

Update with no pictures

Hey---

My laptop has been in the shop for about 3 weeks now & hopefully next week I will get it back to download some pictures.  All the tile is in, we only need to grout the shower. The tub & TOILET (yay) is in. Builder Mike has already tried out the tub. I am going to need to get a clock for in there. Since the main tiling is done, we have started on laying the hardwood floor to our bedroom. It is so nice! We (really Builder Mike) had to level out our floor, add a new 1/4 inch subfloor, & is now laying the wood flooring. Yipeeee. We need to be done with the entire upstairs project before Feb 13, that's when we are going down to Lake Powell for some much needed rest & to  design the kitchen-again Yipeee!  I just hope the Blue Buoy (houseboat) is easy to find & no smoke damage since the big fire. Hopefully this time next week I'll have photos to view. ta ta till then  :)

1 comments:

Leah said...

You better have pictures!!! Go soak in your tub...I'm jealous!