Saturday, June 28, 2008




I'm actually having a difficult time with this next set of pictures. I thought I would share my backyard. I love my yard right after I mow & edge ( Mike is Builder Bob right now). Everything is so green & the flowers are blooming. I have included my strawberry fields (really it's only a patch) -they are about 12 inches tall. Also, my sweet pink rose bush has totally grown out of control this year- it's almost 6 years old. I pruned it way back, and it continues to send out shoots with roses. One would think I knew what I was doing with rose plants...Anyways, the grandkids love to play in grandma's yard. They take control of the hose & all sprinkler attatchments when they come over. Another thing I've done to my my blog is add some links that I like to go to. My very favorite is 'The Pioneer Woman', she's a great storyteller, has great recipes (with step by step instructions/pictures), & great hints with photography. The other links are what I typically look at every day-especially 'People, Perez Hilton, & TMZ'. So enjoy. Also, try doing that Personality DNA-kinda fun. TA ta for now...



1 comments:

Leah said...

Looks great Barb!